From ORC and violence to vandalism and public safety issues, retail executives, asset protection, and security teams find themselves battling issues on different fronts every day.
Winning these battles is time-consuming.
They require passionate people on the ground, strong community relationships, coalitions with other retailers, and an understanding of the legal system.
Introducing The ALTO Alliance
The ALTO Alliance is a people-first solution that is powered by technology and led by loss prevention and law enforcement experts, attorneys, and strategists. The Alliance works with retailers, law enforcement, prosecutors, nonprofit organizations, and government officials to effect change in the community and in the courtroom.
The ALTO Alliance is an innovative solution that fights retail crime in a systematic way by providing retailers with people-first solutions powered by technology.
Led by Experts
The ALTO Alliance is led by loss prevention experts, attorneys, and strategists who understand the many obstacles facing retailers.
The ALTO Alliance works closely with law enforcement, prosecutors, nonprofit organizations, and government officials in order to affect change both in the community as well as in courtrooms across America.
With ALTO Alliance, There is Power in Numbers
Around the Store
- Providing a seamless app for prompt, complete incident reports
- Offering client approved on-site training, support, and advice for store associates and managers
- Acting as an extension of
your in-store team, building relationships, listening to concerns, and providing support
In the Community
- Organizing events and meetings with local law enforcement and leaders to improve goodwill and mutual respect
- Fostering relationships with community groups dedicated to breaking negative cycles at the root causes of crime
- Developing strategies for dealing with displaced persons, aggressive panhandling, or vandalism
In the Courtroom
- Sharing information on recidivists between retailers for intelligent accountability
- Easing the burden of court appearances on in- store staff
- Ensuring retailers’ voices are heard as your advocate when crime and justice reform are on the docket
The Power of the ALTO Alliance in 2022
Metro areas have ALTO Alliance teams on the ground, including Attorneys and Customer Success Specialists
Cities and towns in 25 states or territories have active local coverage
People see the ALTO Alliance logo in their neighborhood stores
In-store meetings with clients, law enforcement, and the local community led by ALTO Customer Success Specialists
Established Law Enforcement and Prosecutor Partnerships
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington, DC
- New Mexico